Friday, May 4, 2007

Friends Suck!

Anyone who knows me has probably heard of my friend Hilton at least once, I've known and worked with him for years and he is currently our kitchen manager.
I say currently because I found out Friday night that he is quitting! This wouldn't be the first time something like this has happened but the previous two times he has decided that he was going to leave I was the first to know and things were different.
Now he's got a girlfriend that is just ruining his life but he's in love with her so he won't admit that she's bad news.
The thing that bothered me most was that i hung out with him for about two hours on Thursday and he didn't say a word about quiting then tells my dad that he's planning on leaving Friday. This is the guy that I went on the best vacation of my life with over spring break and knows me better than anyone, yes even you Lessley, sorry.
I have been to bat for him countless time and I had to be told something like this by my father.
I have been burned by people I thought to be friends many a time so it takes me a while to let down my guard down but I never thought that Hilton would hurt me.
It makes you wonder whether or not you can trust anyone in this world.