Monday, July 23, 2007

harrypotterharrypotterohemgee

So. I finished the book.

And... wow. That's all I can say, as I don't want to ruin it for others, but that was the most incredible book I have ever read. Brilliant. Definitely a tearjerker, but absolutely brilliant. No movie could ever, EVER do Harry Potter justice. Though I still have yet to see the most recent film, which I've heard mixed reviews about, but still. Nothing could compare to the amazingness of J.K. Rowling. I just really really hope she writes more books. I mean, I know she's set for life, but she is too much of a genius to just sit around enjoying her wealth. Please! More!
But since there are no more Harry Potter books (sob!) I've been enjoying some wizard rock. Harry and the Potters, Draco and the Malfoys... "Save Ginny Weasley" by HATP is highly recommended. Check it out.