Tuesday, April 17, 2007

If I Could Be A Super Hero...

Okay, so I've been a bit lazy lately, but I'm back.
As you may have noticed, the blog is now better than other.

So anyway, I was thinking today(I know, shocker), if I could be a super hero, which one would I be?
The Superman is awesome, but its so overplayed.
Aquaman is pretty cool too. I mean he can talk, and breath, under water, and talk to fish. I bet they could tell you some pretty crazy stuff. He never gets the respect he deserves.
Spiderman is alright, I mean it makes good movies, but the powers seem to come with entirely too much drama. Its the love story that no one would want to be in.
And nerds world wide would shed a tear if I didn't didn't mention the X-men. Just about any mutant above a class three would be worth having their powers, except for the toad. You have got to feel sorry for that guy.
Personally, the slightly lesser known normally challenged are my favorites. Painkiller Jane and Jake 2.0 are both really strong and heal insanely fast, but Jake gets his powers from nanites, so he can control technology too.
I'm still not to sure, but I think its between Gene from the X-men and Jake.